Saturday 3 September 2011

Old friend - baby 2

I loved my little boy. He was growing so fast .
He would soon be a toddler , walking and talking was all ahead
of him.


He was such a lovely baby :) i cant wait to have more.


Looks like he's got an imaginary friend of my cousin Charmain Smith. Wooo :)


There was a knock at the door. I couldn't believe it, it was my best friend Paul Hunter from high school. 


He gave me a huge hug, When i said i thought he had moved to bridgeport.
He moved back for the hot beaches. He then said, " whats your boyfriends name, and who's this little cutie"


I explained about my challenge when he said.
"How about i give you a hand with it , i still oh you for taking that detention in high school.


Well i accepted :)


Paul stayed the night so we could catch up :) it was good to have a chat :) 


bleehhhhhhh :o~~~   morning sickness was surely happening every hour i was chucking up. 
Luckily paul could keep an eye on Lucas.


Im glad that father 2 was going to be a good one :) even tho i needed full responsibility of the baby,
I know that paul will visit o birthdays and stuff.


trumpet plays ~~~  Baby 2 was in my tummy :) 


Paul was so happy that he was going to be a daddy. He felt my tummy and left.
Im so glad baby 2 would have a fatherly figure.



I had lovely maternity wear........ NOT. But at least it was comfy.


It was lucas' birthday. He would be turning into a Toddler and i would finally see who he looked like.


with the candle blown out, i cherished the last few moments of him being  a baby.


He got my hair colour and looked the image of me. The only thing from his father was his blue eyes.
He had a pair of dungarees and green shirt with little trainers.


He had big cuddles and tickles from me. 


He is such a happy boy. he will laugh if you just smile at him. He loves this new rocket ship in the garden.


As i expected Parker didn't care that his son was a toddler. He just said "why should i care" and hung up.


After a long day of birthday fun. Little lucas fell asleep in a second. He was so sweeeettt. 


The bump was growing, it wouldnt be long till baby 2 was in my arms. goo-ing and gaa gaa-ing.




Lucas and his friend pal.


Lucas loved his friend, Pal. he is named that as every time he see's him, he dose not stop saying pal.
I think its quite cute.


Bam. labour pains struck my body. Pour lucas was worried as he watched from his crib.


The labour was so quick. It was only around half an hour after the first contraction that i met baby 2. 


Introducing Henry Springs. Another Spring boy. he got his fathers skin colour. I was now 2 bbies into my challenge . 2 down 98 more to go .


Lucas was excited of the new arrival of his brother . he kept peeping over his crib to look for his baby bro.


My beautiful boys 


`
`
`
`
please follow and comment on my post :) hope you liked it x






2 comments:

  1. wow how cute is this ,
    having 2 babies :) .. but they need a lot of care
    Lucas still young so .. i just cant see what it going to happen when they cry same time xD .

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know :) It might even get to 3 babies or more when im blessed with triplets and twins x

    ReplyDelete